Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! On December 19 my bestest friend in the whole world will return from her mission. It also happens to be her birthday that day! I can't tell you how excited I am. I pretty much tell everyone I see. Even though I have not been able to physically see her for the past 18 months, I have had the opportunity to write MANY letters and emails. It has been said that having a member of your family on a mission brings blessings. What a blessing it has been in my life to have my best friend on her mission. While I may not be blood related, I do consider her like a sister. When I was having a hard time or problems she always knew what to say. Even when answers came a week later since she can only write and email on Mondays, they still somehow applied and gave me hope and comfort. I am honestly so excited to have her home that I am counting down the hours!!!!!!!!! Only 101 more hours to go!

I will try to write a better final "What happened in 2011" post, I do want to say how greatful I am for this year. This year has been a roller coaster with ups and downs. I have however, come closer to my Savior, Jesus Christ. This year I have gained a deeper understanding of the atonement and Jesus Christ. It is because of this that I have a deeper compassion for those that I work with. Thank you to everyone who has not hid their light and have impacted my life in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.