As friends have come back from their missions I have realized how much we all change in two years. I know I personally have grown an exponential amount in knowledge, spirituality and knowing myself. I look back at where I was 2 years ago, my junior year of college, working two part time jobs and having what I thought to be a pretty good time. I thought I knew who I was and what I was going to do with my life but then that all changed senior year. I had an internship that totally made me re-think what population I wanted to work with after grad school. My view on the world changed a little. Then this past four months I have grown a lot closer to my savior which has ultimately helped me reconnect with myself. Being me and not being afraid of what other people think has been something I have struggled with my whole life. I am now finally happy with myself and other aspects of life. Part of that change was realizing how blessed I am!
I guess I look back at where I stood then and where I stand now and I am kind of in awe. Some parts of the past two years have been great...... others not so much. However, each and every experience, whatever it may have been has caused me to change for the better and made me who I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.